Application for Funding
Thank you for your interest in youth gardening education and the George E. Archer Foundation. Please review this page carefully, as it includes all of the information you will need to complete a grant application. You need not include this page when you submit your request.
- An application may be submitted at any time.
- Please ensure that yourapplication meets the following requirements:
- Your project will provide gardening education to children K-12 or educator training for youth gardening.
- Your organization is located in one of the following eight Indiana counties: Bartholomew, Brown, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Monroe, Morgan or Owen.
- You will adhere to organic and/or sustainable gardening methods, i.e., gardening methods that maintain and improve the health, structure and texture of the soil and maximize the health of plants without the use of synthetic fertilizers or pesticides including insecticides, herbicides and fungicides.
- Your project will serve a minimum of five children or educators.
- You will monitor program results and complete a program evaluation as required by the Archer Foundation.
Review the finished application to ensure that you have answered every question.
Submit completed application, along with any supporting documents, upon completion.
Applicants will be notified within 30 days whether their grant has been approved or not. A list of grants will be posted at www.archerfoundation.org.
Grant recipients are expected to complete a year-end impact report. Failure to do so will render your program ineligible for future Archer Foundation support. >
*You must be logged in to complete the application.