Grant Application Instructions
Thank you for your interest in youth gardening education and the George E. Archer Foundation. Please review this page carefully, as it includes all of the information you will need to complete a grant application
- Before you submit an application for grant funding, please email a one-page letter of inquiry briefly describing your project to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We recommend that you prepare and save your grant application answers in a separate document before completing the application online.
- An application may be submitted at any time.
Please ensure that your organization meets the following requirements:
- Your program will provide gardening education to children K-12 or educator training for youth gardening.
- Your organization is located in one of the following eight Indiana counties: Bartholomew, Brown, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Monroe, Morgan or Owen.
- You will adhere to organic and/or sustainable gardening methods, i.e., gardening methods that maintain and improve the health, structure and texture of the soil and maximize the health of plants without the use of synthetic fertilizers or pesticides including insecticides, herbicides and fungicides.
- Your program will serve a minimum of five children.
- You will monitor program results and complete a program evaluation as required by the Archer Foundation.
To avoid repetitive answers, please read the entire application before responding.
Review the finished application to ensure that you have answered every question.
Submit completed application, along with any supporting documents, online or via email (as an attachment) to email@example.com. Please do not use any other email address.
Applicants will be notified within 30 days whether their grant has been approved or not. A list of grants will be posted at http://www.archerfoundation.org.
Grant recipients are expected to complete a year-end impact report. Failure to do so will render your program ineligible for future Archer Foundation support.
If you began a grant application prior to February 2018 and would like to continue your saved application, click here to edit your existing application.